Anita Bhat received her M.D. degree at Ross University School of Medicine. She completed her Internal Medicine Residency at UCLA/VA Medical Center. Her Endocrinology and Metabolism Fellowship was completed at University of California, Irvine Medical Center.
Dr. Anita Bhat is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology & Metabolism.
Prior to returning to the Bay Area, Dr. Anita Bhat practiced as an Endocrinologist in Kaiser Permanente, Southern California. Her roles included:
- Bariatric Director (Obesity Medicine), Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Gestational Diabetes Clinic Director, Oxnard Medical Center
Dr. Anita Bhat is a consultant endocrinologist at John Muir Hospital, Concord and Sutter Delta Hospital, Antioch. She an expert speaker on the weight loss drug Qsymia.
Her professional society memberships include:
- The Endocrine Society
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American Diabetes Association
- American Thyroid Association
- American College of Physicians