- American Board of Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Bariatric Medicine
- American Board of Biofeedback
Sleep Medicine Director – San Francisco
Extensive experience as medical director of sleep labs in San Francisco Bay Area.
Sleep Medicine Professor – California
Professor of Sleep Medicine, guiding doctoral level students in the field of psycho-physiology and sleep disorders at University of Natural Medicine (UNM). Lectureship on Integrative Medicine at University of California at Berkeley.
Member – America
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians
Fellow – America
- American College of Physicians (FACP)
- American College of Chest Physicians (FCCP)
- American Academy of Allergy and Immunology (FAAAA)
Key-Note Speaker – California
Grand rounds on Insomnia at John Muir Hospital, Concord, California. Leading keynote on Cognitive Behavior Therapy of Insomnia (CBT-I) at Biofeedback Society of California, 2010. Conducted over 500 workshops and Seminars on Mind-body medicine.
Dr. Naras Bhat is author of internationally known books: Reversing Heart Disease and Cancer, Reversing Stress and Burnout, Ten Road Rules of Slimming, and Unlearning Test Anxiety Course book for U C Berkley students.
Comprehensive Sleep Medicine Consultant
- Sleep apnea
- Circadian disorders
- Shift work disorder
- and 80 other sleep disorders